Senior Appointments has been a core function for Spotlight since we started in 2008. Senior hires are crucial for the development of talented teams across marketing, events, digital, design and communications and we support our clients across all key areas, within retained and contingency:
- Role profile: we develop job specs and brand briefing packs to showcase businesses and allow us to engage the right people.
- Psychometric testing: We are able to offer and provide information on a number of psychometric testing tools to assess preferred behaviours, motivations and attitudes.
- Interview coaching: We support our clients in assessment of the interview process and how to prepare and plan interviews, from competency-based questioning to scorecards and assessment.
- Contingency or retained: We are used to working on contingency (fee only on placement) or retained assignments to support recruitment on an exclusive basis.
- Reference checking: we support clients in obtaining key references, either via us or directly to allow clients to see the full picture before making a decision.
Our team of specialist Consultants work with a range of clients in all sectors:
- Care Homes
- Executive Search
- Financial Services
- Food & Drink
- Market Research
- Medical Products
- Membership Bodies
- Public Relations
- Retail & Consumer
Recruitment for Senior Roles
We work across all sectors and our clients span creative startups to global brands wanting to hire at Director level and above, and who are focused on finding the strongest senior talent on the market. Our experience and reputation in the market sees us successfully engaging senior candidates using carefully executed executive search methods.
Businesses have had to adapt recruitment strategies following the pandemic, with greater focus on workplace culture, hybrid working and brand perception. Hiring at VP, Marketing Director or CMO level in this economic climate has put greater emphasis on real leadership, with marketing teams needing to show tangible impact on growth and commercial objectives.
Specialist recruitment since 2008
Our specialist team of Consultants and Researchers work collaboratively across the following roles:
- Head of Strategy & Advocacy
- VP of Marketing Communications
- Creative Director
- Account Director
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Digital
- Marketing Director
- VP of Marketing
- Director of Customer Insight
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Director of Communications
- Content Director
- Director of Brand Strategy
- VP of Marketing Communications
- Managing Director
- Director of PR
- Director of Growth Marketing
- Director of Marketing & Admissions
- Client Services Director
- Strategy Director
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I)
Spotlight are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) and work in partnership with our senior clients to ensure they are supported in building an inclusive culture and working environment that focuses on equal opportunities for all. We help our clients identify and address diversity challenges through more inclusive search, and engage with the broadest range of candidates to support diverse talent pools.
We offer support and advice to clients who want to use blind recruitment practices, or learn more about unconscious bias training and are able to offer a range of psychometric testing options to support unbiased assessment of a candidate’s suitability for a role.
Meaningful change takes time and we engage with the broadest range of candidates that will support our clients’ inclusive recruitment goals.