Digital Marketing Executive
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £32,000
Our client is a fast growth start-up who are ambitiously challenging the norms in their industry. They are currently in a period of exciting growth and are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their collaborative, forward-thinking team to continue driving their vision forward.
Working within their friendly and fast-paced marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive will be the driving force behind all things digital and communications. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be tackling the challenge of communicating complex messages in a straightforward, friendly way. You will be skilfully creating copy and content that engages consumers to build brand recognition in a digitally-savvy way. This is a fantastic role offering coaching, plenty of opportunity for personal development and flexible working (2-3 days home working).
What will the Digital Marketing Executive be doing?
- Writing engaging copy across all online channels to drive engagement and strengthen the brand’s identity
- Managing the SEO strategy and execution plus organising all tagging and optimisation of the website
- Collecting and interpreting digital performance data and insights to drive improvements
- Developing and implementing a communication strategy
- Creating content and campaigns for social media channels
- Reporting monthly on website traffic, PPC results, SEO Rankings, and social media metrics
- Any ad hoc delivery support on other marketing activities as required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of B2C marketing communications experience
- Excellent copywriting skills for a variety of audiences and platforms
- Demonstrable experience in technically optimising content to drive SEO and online traffic
- Excellent understanding of SEO metrics and web-marketing definitions
- Experience managing social channels, including running paid social campaigns
- Experience planning and executing A/B and multivariate testing programmes
- Eye for design and an ability to use and/or learn design packages (InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge & experience of Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, and AdWords
A digitally-minded individual with a passion for content creation will thrive in this role so if you have experience in B2C communications and digital marketing, we would be delighted to hear from you. In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV!
Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.