Brand Manager – Healthcare
- Posted 08 September 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £50000 + bonus
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a highly successful healthcare group and due to rapid growth they are expanding their team. They are looking for a Brand Manager from a B2C background (not necessarily healthcare) to join the lovely and forward-thinking marketing team and drive brand strategy forward. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days in the central London office and the rest from home. The company offer a huge range of benefits too numerous to list but including pension, bonus, private health etc.
As Brand Manager you will be responsible for overseeing brand and marketing strategy, including tactical implementation. This is a hands-on position that will develop with multi-channel, multi-touch, marketing programs, including advertising, door drops, email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies.
The Brand Manager will share their story through compelling content and help to drive pipeline growth. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the detail and brings a positive energy to the team. This person should help build a marketing strategy to drive the growth of the brand and business.
This role will also work closely with the PR manager and help to develop and execute a PR strategy and plan including thought leadership strategy in both existing and new markets. As Brand Manager, you will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
Skills and experience required:
- At least three years’ brand or marketing experience, from any sector that is B2C
- Proven evidence of experience growing brands
- 2 years+ of proven leadership experience preferred
- In-depth experience planning and executing brand marketing programs with experience ideally spanning email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR, website and inbound strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate accurately and compellingly to a variety of audiences
- Degree in marketing beneficial
- Attitude for current digital marketing technologies
In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 70,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.