Website Delivery Manager – Consumer Services
- Posted 26 November 2021
- Remote (UK)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £55000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a well-established, reputable consumer services company who focus in the legal sector and they are looking to bring on board a Website Delivery Manager with an insatiable enthusiasm for making improvements to digital platforms. This role is remote with a monthly office meeting. In addition to flexible working opportunities, our client offers an inclusive and collaborative company culture that prioritises their employees’ professional development.
As Website Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for delivering web, software, and components by working with multiple different teams and you will use your creative thinking to ensure that our client’s website is the best in class! In this role, you will manage the platform development of multiple websites and you will coordinate projects to ensure that briefs are understood and the user journey is optimised.
This role requires an analytical thinker who can confidently resolve any website issues, oversee site cohesion and monitor the overall website performance. Using your motivating and positive attitude, you will manage both Frontend Designers and Backend Developers and collaborate with the marketing team to deliver both campaigns and content.
What do I need?
• A strong history of delivering market leading digital websites and solutions
• Experience in developing new websites and re-platforming sites
• An understanding of Google Analytics, HotJar and other website analysis platforms
• Excellent knowledge of SEO tools and how to maintain Google rankings
• Experience with project methodologies
• An understanding of how to build content in CMS environments
• Knowledge of Lamp Stack, HTML, CSS, GTM
• Experience managing CRO campaigns
• Knowledge of GDPR
• Experience working with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Search Ads Google 360
If you are an autonomous, collaborative Web Manager/Web Project Manager/Website Deliver Manager/Web expert looking for a new challenge, please send over your CV today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 60,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.