Senior Paid Search Executive – Fashion
- Posted 24 May 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £40000 + bonus
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a world leader in online luxury fashion, they are currently searching for an ambitious Senior Paid Search Executive who will play an active role in the daily execution of the group paid search strategy.
In this exciting paid search role you will work alongside the Digital Performance Marketing Manager to executive and analyse large-scale campaigns, create content/copy, and play a strategic role in the planning of promotions and bid strategy optimisations. This digital performance/paid search role is hybrid working (2 days remotely and 3 days from their collaborative office). Benefits include amazing opportunities for progression, a performance-based bonus, generous staff discount, private healthcare, and a brilliant company culture!
As Senior Paid Search Executive, you will own the execution of the day-to-day operations of your accounts and will work across all global search engines to support multiple markets. Working across all relevant paid search channels and platforms, managing large budgets, and improving operational processes will be a few of your key responsibilities in this innovative paid search role. Using your expert knowledge, you will also have the chance to manage GMC, support with campaigns, and work closely with the AI team to suggest and implement new tests.
What do I need?
· Well-rounded paid search knowledge and experience with search engine paid advertising products, features, and optimisation
· Great understanding of bidding and attribution tools
· Experience in using various platforms i.e., Google Ads, SA360, GMC, and Editor
· Hands-on experience setting up and optimising paid search accounts across various search engines
· Highly analytical with experience in analysing data, drawing conclusions, and making actionable recommendations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-starting, organised, and results-oriented team player
· Performance based bonus
· Excellent staff discount
· Great pension scheme
· Private healthcare for you and your family
· Flexible working (2 days WFH, 3 days in the office)
· Collaborative and fun company culture
If you’re an analytical and problem-solving Paid Search Executive, Paid Search Assistant, or Paid Search Specialist looking to join a thriving business, send us your most up-to-date CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.