Senior Marketing Executive – Publishing
- Posted 19 April 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £32000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a leading publisher who are looking to bring on board a creative, commercially minded Senior Marketing Executive who can share their passion for placing customers at the heart of everything they do. In addition to flexible working opportunities, our client offers a great employee discount, a generous holiday allowance, and a programme focussed on continued learning.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in the marketing team, and you will use your collaborative and creative nature to deliver engaging print and digital campaigns that will help drive sales and brand awareness. Using your excellent analytical skills, you will also report on campaign results, track current market trends, and generate ideas to allow for continued improvement. Working in this senior marketing role, you will be responsible for managing budgets, maintaining an online presence across social media, and producing effective copy that will drive engagement.
In this role, you will have the chance to support promotional campaigns, undertake online and offline direct mail, and identify relationships with key influencers and educational organisations. Driving sales and engagement, reporting on strategy, and drawing on best practices will be a few of your key responsibilities as Senior Marketing Executive. Working as part of their talented, customer-focussed marketing team, you will be helping them define their future and growth, so it is key that you are a strong communicator with an interest in building relationships, carrying out research, and developing marketing strategy.
Who are you?
· At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role with a good understanding of the whole marketing mix
· A history of managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
· Experience in producing high quality direct mail and digital communications
· Strong copywriting skills
· Previous budget management and marketing planning experience
· A creative thinker with strong analytical skills
· Communicative, strategic individual with strong stakeholder management skills
· Personable, collaborative, self-starter who can multi-task
· Education or publishing background is a huge bonus!
· Hybrid working
· Generous holiday allowance
· Training library
· Development programmes for continued learning
· Private medical insurance
· Volunteer days
· Company discount
· Summer working hours
If you’re an enthusiastic, organised Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, or Marketing Specialist looking to take the next step in your career, then send us your CV now to be considering for this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.