Senior Digital Marketing Specialist – Finance
- Posted 18 August 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £50000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a growing business in the financial sector, is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join their expanding marketing team. They are in the search for a hands-on digital expert who can successfully develop and deliver their digital marketing strategy.
As Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will take the lead with executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, covering paid search and social, SEO, and affiliates. Developing the digital marketing strategy, tracking performance, and managing the digital budget will be a few of your key priorities in this varied role. Playing a key role in the marketing team, it is essential that you are staying up to date with the best practices, are carrying out regular market research, and are well-equipped with the skills to manage the company website.
Using your passion for digital will come in handy as you spread your wings across PPC campaigns, the writing of digital ads for search engines, and managing digital activities that boost business growth and generate leads. If you’re a highly organised and enthusiastic Digital Marketer who is ready to join a thriving business in the financial sector, please get in touch!
What do I need?
- Degree in relevant field or CIM qualified
- Previous hands-on experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience within the financial services sector
- Demonstrable technical and digital marketing skills
- A background in keyword research, statistical analysis, bid management, and data led ad testing
- Experience with performance marketing channels, PPC, lead generation, and paid campaigns
- Confident with A/B and multivariate experiments
- First-class communication skills
- Experience with MS Office, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, HubSpot, and Salesforce
- Design experience is a huge bonus!
If you’re a commercially aware Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Executive who is looking to take on a varied and exciting workload, then send us your most up-to-date CV today.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 70,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.