Producer – Events Agency
- Posted 31st August 2023
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £40000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a creative experiential marketing and events agency, are searching for a collaborative and professional Event Producer who can help to deliver exciting campaigns and events. In addition to hybrid working (3 days in London office, 2 days WFH per week), our client offers home office equipment and work from home allowance, private medical care, group life assurance, enhanced family-friendly policies, and other employee perks!
As Event Producer you will play a vital role, working with the client and the account team to manage the entire production process from creative ideation through to event execution. Reporting to the Head of Production, you will take a leading role in suggesting creative solutions and ensuring that events and campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. In this hands-on role, you will use your strong understanding of experiential marketing and live events to take lead on the project management of innovative campaigns including logistical planning and budgets.
Our client is searching for a personable and creative Event Producer who can manage relationships with clients and creative colleagues throughout the production process, contribute to creative solutions, and evaluate the success of campaigns.
What do I need?
- A natural communicator who loves to share knowledge with internal colleagues
- Strong leadership & a passion for creating a positive team environment
- Strong experience of experiential marketing and live events
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of campaign integration (including influencer marketing, social media, and offline campaigns/OOH)
- A can-do attitude and a calm strategic mindset
- Mac literate, ideally confident in using design software including Adobe Suite, AutoCAD & 3D Design/Sketchup
So, if you’re looking to join an exciting, collaborative agency as a creative Event Producer send us your CV today for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 95,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.