Performance Marketing Manager – Education
- Posted 21 October 2021
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £49,000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £49,000 + benefits|
Our client is a global education company with a mission to improve the lives of others through education. They operate in nearly 200 countries and provide top tier digital learning experiences and content, in addition to assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the ever-changing world around them.
This collaborative position is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office working and candidates can be based in either London or Oxford.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels
- Strategy creation and execution for customer acquisition and growth marketing through paid media, SEO/SEM, and retargeting
- Implementing A/B testing frameworks and reporting dashboards
- Experience hiring/training a team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data
Perks and Benefits:
- A starting holiday allowance of 25 days increasing with service
- Double matching of pension contributions
- Family care leave
- Flexible work policies (London or Oxford office and a hybrid WFH/office split)
- Stock options
- Health plans (employee assistance program, eye tests, private medical and dental care…)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Unmatched career progression opportunities both in the UK and globally
So, if you’re a Performance Marketing or Digital Marketing professional looking for your next career step at a global company, send us your CV today for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit us and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.