Partner & Events Marketing Manager – Tech
- Posted 11 July 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £60000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a retail digital transformation consultancy, through innovative technology they transform retail spaces and empower their customers to achieve growth. They are looking for a passionate marketer who is highly experienced in building partnerships and promoting events to join their data-driven, collaborative team. Benefits include bonus, flexible hybrid working (2 days in office & 3 days working remotely), medical insurance, dental & optical care, pension and 25 days annual leave + bank holidays!
As Partner Marketing Manager you will lead the development of outreach strategy for engaging with new partners. Using your knowledge of the SaaS or tech sector you will engage with high-profile stakeholders to build partnerships, deliver first-rate marketing activity, and plan global events.
You will take ownership of this key area of the business, working closely with the CMO and Head of Campaigns to nurture partnerships and drive the end-to-end delivery of events. In this hands-on role brilliant attention to detail, organisation, and communication skills will be a huge asset as you will play a key role in execution and analysis. You will collaborate closely with sales teams and brief a talented design team to create assets for print and web.
What do I need?
· Brilliant experience in the development of partnerships and management of a diverse range of events (3 years+)
· A degree in a relevant field such as business, marketing or events
· A love of collaboration with cross-functional teams
· An established approach to identifying, outreaching and nurturing partner relationships
· A hands-on approach, brilliant organisation and administration skills
· Experience of Salesforce/or similar CRM and Hubspot/or similar marketing automation tool
· To be a confident verbal communicator with excellent writing skills
· A background in working within SaaS/tech is a bonus!
If you’re an Events Marketing Manager, Events Manager or Partner Marketing Manager with a history of building brilliant business partnerships, send us your most up-to-date CV today to be considered for this exciting position!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.