Motion Graphic Designer – Global B2C App
- Posted 16 March 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £40000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is an ambitious, fast-growing B2C app with a focus on wellbeing within global markets spanning the UK, US, Canada and more. With large scale funding and exciting new initiatives in the pipeline, they’re looking for a passionate and experienced animator/motion graphics specialist with an innovative mindset, to join their small yet energetic team. This will be a flexible hybrid role working remotely + 2 days a week in their quirky London office located amongst other exciting start-ups. Our client offers an inclusive, collaborative, and open environment and encourages growth as part of the position.
In this brand new Midweight Motion Graphics position you will be an integral part of an established and talented design team. You will be working closely with the Art Director and in-house Marketing specialists, to create high quality video/animated content for global marketing projects and campaigns. Your work will be distributed across a wide range of marketing channels including a global app, website, social media and more.
As Motion Graphic Designer you will thrive in this fast-paced and exciting role, you will need to enjoy working to deadlines and managing your own workload.
What will I work on?
• Designing end-to-end marketing assets, campaign content, and presentations across motion design, animation, long form and short form video assets, digital ads and social media content.
• Championing the brand! Bringing our client’s brand to life in new and exciting ways and ensuring all work aligns with campaign and brand guidelines.
• Working with best digital practices to continuously develop engaging creative output, particular emphasis on engaging video and motion content.
• Using excellent communication skills your ability to meet deadlines to maintain an efficient design delivery process.
What do I need?
• Proven experience working in a marketing design-focused motion graphics role
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite experience – After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
• 3D software experience (Cinema4D/Blender) is an advantage but not essential
• Degree in a related field (or equivalent working experience)
• Experience in the wellness industry is a bonus!
If you’re a creative and dedicated Motion Graphic Designer/Animator who enjoys working in a diverse, challenging environment, then please send us your CV and portfolio today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 60,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.