Marketing Manager – Publishing
- Posted 28 September 2021
- 12-month contract
- Up to £38,000
- Spotlight Recruitment
Up to £38,000|
Our client is an independent, global academic publisher who are passionate about the impact of social and behavioural science teaching, learning, and research. Each year they manage over 150 academic conferences across the globe, marketing academic books and digital products to lecturers, students and professionals. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The Marketing manager will be part of a creative, strategic team that loves sharing ideas, testing new marketing methods and finding the most innovative ways to delight customers. The role will be involved in the full marketing mix along with marketing campaigns for acquisition and retention of customers. You will work closely with Sales and Editorial teams to support the changing needs of the market and create impact!
What do I need?
- Experience planning, implementing and measuring marketing campaigns
- A creative and strategic innovator equipped with a range of digital marketing skills
- A proactive and skilled user of data, analytics and insights
- A self-motivated and confident communicator, contributing and collaborating with colleagues
- Experienced in devising and delivering effective sales enablement strategies and working with Sales teams to grow and nurture the pipeline
- A super-organized multi-tasker with excellent skills in managing multiple projects, budgets and changing priorities.
If you’re a creative Marketing Manager from any sector who is looking to join a global, friendly, and dynamic team, send us your CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit us and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.