Marketing Lead – Healthtech
- Posted 01 November 2021
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £67,000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £67,000 + benefits|
Our client is a fast-growth global healthtech with a true focus on innovation. They are expanding rapidly and have a new role as Marketing Lead who will oversee and manage all projects directly connected to their global growth.
As Marketing Lead, you will play a key part in leading a team of marketers who will be growing demand and awareness for the next phase of their growth spurt. You will be both a creative and analytical Marketer who can confidently plan all B2B marketing activity, working alongside the sales team to manage demand generation, shape market position scaling demand and leads. As Marketing Lead you will be establishing effective acquisition and nurturing tactics to drive awareness and develop new process for lead nurturing channels and inbound marketing across email, social media, paid advertising, blogging, and events.
Who are you:
- A B2B Marketer with 5 years’ experience – preferably from healthcare or technology.
- A line manager used to mentoring and motivating a marketing team.
- A collaborative communicator with strong stakeholder management experience.
- A background in digital marketing, inbound marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of CRM and creative software such as Adobe.
- A history of working with sales to scale lead generation.
- Experience in a startup, ability to work in an agile fast growth environment.
If you are a B2B Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist or Marketing Lead looking for a role where you can make major impact in healthtech then apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit us and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.