Marketing Executive – Award Winning R&D Tax Consultancy
- Posted 10 May 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £35000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is an award-winning R&D tax consultancy passionate about helping innovative UK businesses thrive. You’ll be part of a friendly, sociable team that supports and nurtures individual growth and rewards performance. The role is mostly remote, with a one day a week requirement to work in their London office.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll get hands on with all aspects of marketing, working to generate leads for the business whilst continuing to strengthen the company brand. You’ll report to our Marketing Lead and play a critical role in the success of the business, challenging marketing norms in an environment that supports those with a proactive mindset.
This is your chance to execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that engage, educate and convert users and work across an array of channels including blogs, press releases, emails, social media (paid and organic) website, SEO, paid ads and more.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and platforms
- Excellent written and communication skills, with previous copywriting experience for a range of different environments
- A keen eye for detail
- A pro-active attitude, a self-starter who is highly motivated
- Experience using a website CMS (ideally WordPress)
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare (physical, mental, dental, optical)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Personal learning and development budgets
- Regular Team Socials / lunch and learns
If you’re an enthusiastic, organised Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, or Marketing Coordinator looking to take the next step in your career, then send us your CV now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.