Marketing Consultant (Recruitment)
- Posted 20 November 2021
- Remote (UK)
- Permanent / Full time
- Spotlight Recruitment
Spotlight are a leading marketing recruitment agency with more than a decade of experience recruiting for clients in London the and UK who need to hire exceptional marketing talent at all levels. Our clients include JustGiving, Eurostar, Navitas, BBH, FutureLearn, Pokémon and EMAP; by using deep industry insight we build exceptional relationships all-round.
We are looking for a new Consultant for the busy permanent division to work with clients across entertainment, publishing, higher education, PR, digital, financial services, technology and retail. This role will recruit for a portfolio of active clients as well as develop and strengthen business with new clients with the majority of new business coming to us through agency marketing. As part of the full cycle of recruitment you will meet with clients (remotely), create presentations, negotiate terms, source and represent candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter and match the right people to the right roles! You will be successfully closing live projects by using industry knowledge and access to online platforms and databases. As a Consultant you will also be writing engaging copy for online advertising campaigns and for talent attraction.
Our team is small, collaborative and highly successful with an upbeat, positive vibe. We need a tenacious, self-starter who gets a real sense of enjoyment from success in the role and the increased earning potential that goes with it.
What do I need?
- Marketing experience, agency or client side and generalist marketing understanding
- Business development experience beneficial
- Commercial acumen and client management ability
- Strong creative writing ability, able to write engaging copy
- Desire to work with people who are passionate about what they do
- Proactive, conscientious and intuitive personality
- Ability to work on multiple projects with successful project management ability
- Contributory pension
- Monthly commission up to 25%
- Early Friday finish
- Wednesday wine afternoon (or soft drinks!)
- Confidential employee wellbeing phoneline staffed by qualified counsellors and psychotherapists all year round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- TOG remote events from yoga, life coaching, wellbeing and fitness
- 25 days holiday + BH (birthday off)
If you would like a new challenge, with exceptional earning potential please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 60,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.