Marketing Coordinator – Retail
- Posted 15/09/2022
- Marketing Coordinator - global retail
- London (hybrid)
- Up to £38,000
- Spotlight Recruitment
Excellent opportunity for a bright and ambitious Marketing Assistant to join a great company that operates within the retail industry. With offices based in lively central London, our client is a market leader operating at the forefront of their sector. Our client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing function in promoting and contributing to the success of the business.
- Writing blog posts, customer newsletters and internal newsletters
- Contributing to marketing campaign idea generation and planning
- Reading trade publications and highlighting industry news, competitor activity and sales/marketing opportunities on a regular basis
- Updating the website and collating content for social media, liaising with social media agency
- Assisting with the measurement of KPIs on marketing campaigns
- Email marketing: producing and sending regular marketing emails to prospects & customers; collecting and measuring results
- Assisting with events
- CRM prospect monitoring – collating/maintaining data lists, highlighting neglected prospects and opportunities on CRM and dashboard
- PR agency liaison – identifying editorial opportunities with agency and collating necessary internal information for press releases, feature responses and blog posts
The Marketing Assistant role offers the real opportunity to get stuck in and effect positive change within the business. Our client is looking for a graduate with at least three years marketing experience who possesses exceptional communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and experience using Adobe design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) would be advantageous.
This position would suit a Marketing Assistant who is looking to take the next step in their career with an exciting new challenge. In order to apply, please send over your most recent CV!
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will taking your application further. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be judged according to an equal opportunities policy. Thank for your interest in Spotlight Recruitment.