Marketing Administrator – Consulting
- Posted 15/09/2022
- Marketing Administrator
- London (hybrid)
- Up to £35k + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a successful consulting business who are well recognised for providing excellent client service, are currently looking for an organised Marketing Administrator to join the team. This integral role places you at the centre of the global marketing team, where you will support with essential operations and administration. In addition to 25 days holiday pro rata, private medical care, and a friendly working environment, our client offers hybrid working 2 days per week in their central London office (more if you prefer).
As Marketing Administrator, you will carry out a variety of tasks so a hands-on individual who enjoys multitasking would thrive in this administrative role. Supporting with marketing office tasks such as meeting organisation, supporting with event organisation, coordinating photoshoots and ensuring brand consistency will be a few of your key responsibilities in this diverse role. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to support with research, handle enquiries, and build experience in a varied marketing-focussed role.
The business is currently going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to bring on board a proactive individual who can support global marketing activity, including events, digital, admin, and bids.
What do I need?
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Collaborative team player
- Can use initiative and take ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent time-management skills with an interest in improving team efficiency
- 1 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
It would be great if you had:
- Understanding of CRM tools, WordPress, and Webcasts
- Experience using Adobe applications (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, ADOBE Spark)
So, if you’re an Office Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Operations Assistant or Operations Assistant looking to join a global company, send us your CV today for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search! Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.