Head of Product – D2C Retail Brand
- Posted 20th December 2022
- Cardiff (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £70000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a prestigious and creative retail brand with a rich history across consumer goods within D2C and ecommerce. As Head of Product Concepts and Proposition, this role will sit as part of the Marketing Leadership team, working with key stakeholders across the consumer businesses, developing profitable customer focused products and propositions that fulfil the long-term strategy of this innovative brand.
As Head of Product Concepts, you will provide leadership for a team of talented creative product leads and will ensure that the short-, medium- and long-term roadmaps and development programmes are delivering against the published commercial objectives within the long-term strategy. This B2C role is based in vision, and you will ensure the team is crafting successful ideas across consumer and creating the right products to attract and retain consumers in a sustainable fashion.
As an experienced leader of teams across product, you will be dealing with multiple senior stakeholders so it is key that you can clearly identify and present commercial opportunities that fulfil the brand and business objectives.
Your product experience will ensure differentiation, sustainability and commerciality is at the heart of the products and you will act as a champion of British craftsmanship, sustainability and diversity and inclusion, placing them at the heart of all products and propositions. This role will focus closely on product roadmaps, allowing you to drive growth and commercial objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience across product and marketing from D2C, used to leading a function within a business, and delivering expected business results
- Team management experience, inspiring and engaging approach, a collaborative team player
- Extensive experience of working with senior business directors to drive results
- Understanding of Licensing processes with developing products
- Track record of insight-led product or proposition launches
- Used to basing decisions on data, analysis and experience
- Strategic thinker able to align organisational strategy to implementation
- Marketing qualification preferred
- Hybrid working (2 days WFH, 3 days in Cardiff office)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Profit share
- Access to health plans and services
- Onsite to gym facility and access to a wide range of events
- Learning and development
- Give a day volunteering
- And more!
If you have leadership experience from D2C or retail/ecommerce across product and marketing, then apply now to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 80,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.