Head of Marketing – Prestigious Retail Brand
- Posted 14th August 2023
- Cardiff (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £77000 + Bonus
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a prestigious and creative retail brand spanning ecommerce and D2C with a wide range of products and an international client base. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to work on their collectibles division and join their growing Marketing team. This is a hybrid role with flexible working opportunities from their Cardiff office (ideally 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH).
As Head of Marketing, you will manage a team of Marketers and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders as part of a matrix structure on marketing for strategy and execution aligned to business goals. This role will help to deliver product launch campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention.
As Head of Marketing, you will be a true leader, able to successfully lead you team to understand consumers and align products to align the product roadmap to deliver growth. You will lead marketing teams internationally and help to develop and grow the brand as a whole. You will naturally have a deep understanding of customers to allow creative marketing strategies to deliver revenue growth.
- Hybrid working (2 days WFH, 3 days in Cardiff office ideally)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Profit share
- Access to health plans and services
- Onsite to gym facility and access to a wide range of events
- Learning and development
- Give a day volunteering
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a manufacturing or product led business
- International marketing experience
- Previous experience in leading a team and working directly with stakeholders
- Understanding of the full marketing mix
- Creative and visionary marketing skills
- Track record of multi-tasking multiple marketing initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical ability, can see the bigger picture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you have senior marketing experience as a Head of Marketing or Marketing Lead, then apply now to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 95,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.