Head of Marketing Campaigns – SaaS
- Posted 10 May 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £70000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client embraces technology to allow their customers to increase sales, they deliver omnichannel customer experiences and support successful growth. As Head of Marketing Campaigns you will work closely with the CMO and Head of Sales on innovative campaigns across the UK, Europe and the US as they continue to expand. This role will create marketing initiatives to focus on demand generation and sales funnel nurture, aligned with the sales team strategy. This is a flexible hybrid with 2-3 days in London and the rest from home as part of a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
In this lead gen focused role you will be planning, organising and executing marketing campaigns programs and marketing plans for multi-touch, multi-dimensional programmes, including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline targets around engagement and progression. Campaign performance will be predominantly monitored using Salesforce, and you will to work with a small team of junior Marketeers and Graphic Designers.
Who are you?
- Experience on integrated campaigns
- A track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously
- An understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing beneficial
- Able to move MQLs to SQLs and work closely with sales
- Data and target driven and analytical.
- Passionate, entrepreneurial, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- A technical mindset – you’ll understand tech quickly.
- Organised, you’ll be willing and able to implement and own a process.
If you are a Demand Generation Manager, Head of Campaigns, Marketing Manager or Campaign Marketing Manager, and this role is of interest, do not hesitate to send your CV to us today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.