Head of Digital Marketing
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £55,000 + benefits
Our client is a highly successful global retail group and due to recent growth, they are in the search for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to fill their brand-new role – Head of Digital. You’ll work alongside multiple departments and play an important role in the UK Marketing team.
The Head of Digital will lead a wider team in the elevation of our client’s brand and digital footprint. You will be responsible for defining and shaping the consumer connection and creating engaging content through digital channels. For this role, it is essential that you are a commercially-minded, organised, creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects at once. They are currently fully remote working, but long-term it will be a split of 2-3 days office/home working.
What you will be doing:
- Lead digital strategy – develop a vision and develop online brand presence
- Work alongside the head of marketing
- Develop an email marketing program to build current database
- Work with a wider team to ensure that on-line/off-line campaigns are activated seamlessly
- Lead and develop a team – supporting the strengthening of the team
- Support Content/PR Manager to execute flexible and coherent content
- Support design team to strengthen graphic identity of the brand
What you must have:
- At least 10 years of experience in a digital marketing communications environment
- An understanding of PPC campaigns, digital and emerging trends, the internet, and natural optimisation
- A history of generating relevant sales leads through digital activity
- Experience in partnering with external digital agencies/specialists
- Knowledge of how to manage a website that generates engagement and sales
- Practice using Google Analytics, Good AdWords, and digital campaigns
- Experience in using multiple social media channels and scheduling/measurement tools
- Ability to run multiple campaigns and project simultaneously
- Practical application of design software is preferable
- Car essential
A highly organised and communicative individual will thrive in this role so if you have at least 10 years of digital experience then send us your most up-to-date CV!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our contact us page and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.