Business Development Executive – Digital Tech
- Posted 31st August 2023
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £100000 + Commission
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, is a large, global digital tech services provider, they are looking for an experienced business development lead with a background selling Digital Transformation Solutions (Automation, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence and Application Development services etc). This is a fully remote role in the UK as part of a smaller team, but will involve some travel to clients. There is a generous commission scheme that will increase annual earnings considerably.
As Business Development Executive, you will take the lead on driving growth and expanding business through efficient relationship development and management. Using your business development expertise and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the chance to identify and generate leads, establish key strategic partnerships, and develop and implement strategies to expand market share. You will be playing a key role within the UK business, using new, impactful initiatives to attract new clients and increase the firm’s revenue, so an entrepreneurial mindset is key.
What do I need?
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling high-value IT services
- Experience selling IT services, including but not limited to Digital Transformation, App Dev &
- Experience selling multimillion dollar global managed service outsourcing deals.
- Existing relationships with Sr. Executives in both IT and Business functions
- Strong sales consulting expertise
- Educated to degree level, preferably in software engineering or similar
- Excellent relationship building ability
- Ability to lead and manage uncertain situations
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
If you have a sales background background from Digital Transformation Solutions (Automation, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence and Application Development services, DevOps), send us your CV today for immediate consideration.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 95,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.