Permanent / Full time|
Up to £40,000
Our client is in need of an enthusiastic, experienced Executive Assistant to support the President and CEO. This is an amazing opportunity for an English and Portuguese speaker to play a large role in the functioning of the team.
Working for an impressively successful global client, you will:
- Help the team with translations between English and Portuguese
- Greet and assist visitors
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and service providers
- Organise the Managing Director’s calendar
- Maintain the records for clients and companies
- Assist the admin department when needed
What are the requirements?
- Have previous Senior PA or EA experience
- Excellent diary management experience
- Highly organised
- Excellent telephone manner and client handling
- Strong administration skills, processing of purchase orders, travel booking
- You must be a strong communicator
It is a corporate environment with a relaxed but hard-working approach. As Executive Assistant to the President and CEO you will be polished, professional and able to confidently communicate with people at all levels. Your Executive Assistant skills mean you will thrive on problem solving, work well under pressure and be able to prioritise your own workload whilst keeping a level head. To be considered, please send us your most up-to-date CV now!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our contact us page and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.