- Posted 19th January 2024
- Up to £45000 (Pro-Rata) + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is an award-winning, global education provider, with a passion for offering young people a richer learning experience to drive their future success. They are looking for a passionate and driven Email Marketing Specialist to join their growing team on a part-time basis, working 3 days per week. Our client offers fully remote working, 32 days holiday pro-rata (incl. BH), pension, regular staff socials and parties.
As Email Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Head of Marketing and Brand and join a collaborative and growing marketing team. You will take play a key role in the planning, executing, and optimisation of email campaigns, ensuring that they engage with audiences and help achieve business goals. The team are looking for a creative Marketer who can use their email marketing experience and eye for design and aesthetics to produce effective email campaigns. Someone with a passion for email marketing and great communication, writing, and analytical skills would thrive in this varied marketing role!
What do I need?
- Strong experience in email marketing and marketing automation
- Proficient in email marketing systems (i.e. Mailchimp, HubSpot, Klaviyo)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong design skills and an eye for visuals
- Familiar with A/B testing and optimisation
- Proficient in MS Office (incl. Excel) & Google Suite (Drive, Forms, Google Meet)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar is desirable!
- A degree in Marketing, English or similar
- Organised, able to multitask & meet deadlines
If you’re an enthusiastic, highly creative Email Marketer or Marketing Automation Specialist looking to join a friendly and dynamic team, please send us your CV today.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 100,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion policy. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know as part of your application. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining any adjustments you may need for the interview process.