Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Temporary / Part-time|
Up to £30,000
Our client is a prestigious Gallery, steeped in history with millions of visitors annually. They are looking for a temporary (possible to perm) Ecommerce Marketing Manager (4 days per week) to join the expanding Retail team. The role will be remote initially and later this year will become hybrid with two days in the gallery and two days from home. This role could be for a few months or temp to perm.
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will maximise retail income through a variety of marketing activities; identifying new opportunities and expanding reach to new audiences in addition to utilising established marketing routes and audiences. You will maintain the marketing calendar, create email marketing campaigns and manage social media channels. Working collaboratively, you will liaise with and influence a wide range of external and internal stakeholders, feeding in ideas and advising on best practices.
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be an experienced digital marketer who has previously delivered innovative and engaging ecommerce marketing campaigns. You need experience of working with a PPC agency, ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and email marketing software such as Wordfly, Facebook Shop Manager, Instagram, Twitter and Google Analytics.
A confident communicator, you will have excellent copywriting skills, strong analytical skills and confidence with data and metrics, with the ability to identify insights and opportunities.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for a creative and resourceful individual to demonstrate their expertise and make a measurable impact on trading activities at an exciting time
Who are you?
- Previous digital marketing experience, preferably in the retail sector
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful ecommerce marketing campaigns =
- Previous experience of working with a PPC agency.
- Experience of ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, email-marketing software such as Wordfly, Facebook Shop Manager, Instagram, Twitter and Google Analytics.
- Experience with AdWords, Facebook Ads, social media management and marketing suites are highly desirable.
- Demonstrates passion and approaches all work in an enthusiastic way.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our contact us page and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.