Digital Marketing Manager – Retail
- Posted 14th November 2022
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £42000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is an independent, Online Food Retailer with a mission to revolutionise the food market. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for food to help take their business to the next level. This is a remote role, offering free monthly products, 28 days holiday and a company pension!
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be creating and deploying growth strategy across a range for digital disciplines. You’ll be using your knowledge of SEO and Ecommerce to ensure websites perform at their peak, forging strong relationships with key influencers to grow the social presence of the brand and showing off your analytical skills to report back on activities and suggest the best way forwards.
What do I need?
- Experience planning, implementing, and measuring online and offline marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the landscape of digital marketing including email, social, web and paid advertising
- The ability to plan and tailor customer journeys, both on-site and via email
- Knowledge W3C compliance, SEO optimisation and AdWords/PPC
- An analytical mindset, being able to report campaign results and identify areas of improvement
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills, working across departments and building team values
If you’re a food-mad Digital Marketing Manager with an eye for analytics and all things web, or an experienced Senior Digital Executive looking to take the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 75,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.