Digital Marketing Executive – Retail
- Posted 13th February 2023
- Oxfordshire (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £42000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a sustainable e-retailer, is looking for a creative and analytical Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. They are seeking an experienced, creative, and passionate Digital Marketer who can work across multiple projects and help drive brand awareness globally. Benefits for this role include hybrid working (1-2 days in the office, 3-4 from home), 28 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays), pension, and a brilliant collaborative team.
You will have a real passion for all things digital and understand how digital marketing can improve marketing campaigns and brand awareness. As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll assist in the implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy to drive engagement, interaction, and growth. Using your understanding of web content creation, website management (using CRM systems), SEO and PPC channels (AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), you will support this vibrant business with driving sales and growth.
Copywriting skills, email marketing and basic video content creation are also desired for this varied marketing position. Making use of tools such as Google Analytics, you will help to spot key trends and opportunities to inform overall digital strategy and evaluate and ultimately improve the current user journeys.
What do I need?
- A passion for digital marketing and 3 years+ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ecommerce KPIs and online metric technologies (Google Analytics and other digital reporting/analytical skills)
- Understanding of web best practices, SEO and customer journey optimisation
- Experience with PPC campaigns and metrics an advantage
- Experience with email, social media, design and CMS tools
- Great communications skills and the ability to work across teams
- An eye for detail, with excellent copywriting skills
If you’re Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Officer looking to take the next step in your career, send us your most up-to-date CV now!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 85,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.