Digital Lead – Climate Change
- Posted 17th July 2023
- Digital Lead (Africa) Climate Change
- 12 Month FTC
- Spotlight Recruitment
Digital Lead – Environment & Sustainability – Remote working
Our client is a global communications organisation who specialise in bringing together diverse perspectives and backgrounds to find the best solutions to tackling climate change. They are looking for an innovative Digital Lead to join their global, dynamic team, this is a new role and will shape the digital campaigns for Africa. In this role, you will play a key role in taking the lead in implementing effective digital strategies that aim to achieve long-term growth strategies and organisational goals.
This role is fully remote and you would need to be based in one of the following countries in Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal & South Africa. Some international travel will be required a few times each year to meet colleagues in other countries.
In this mission-led organisation you will help to create more political, media and public endorsement for action on climate change on an international scale.
As Digital Lead, you will use your expertise in digital tactic and strategies to build ground-breaking digital campaigns that reach key target audiences, whilst supporting a network of digital communications experts worldwide. Using your strong experience of interpreting audience insights, you will work with the Audience Insight team to translate these vital insights into actionable and effective digital advertising and communications.
For this role, you will also be involved the development of digital properties and platforms to support strategic goals, so familiarity with best practices across digital marketing is key!
What do I need?
- Proven experience developing, implementing and analysing strategic digital campaigns and communications (e.g. social media/social listening, content creation, influencer campaigns, advertising)
- Strong experience and understanding of using audience insight for digital campaigns
- A strong interest in non-profit goals and ideally experience from climate change
- Brilliant budget, time, and project management skills
- The ability to curate innovative ideas for strategic communications
- A self-motivated, data-driven mindset
- First-rate English written and verbal communication skills (fluency in French or other languages is also a bonus!)
If you are a passionate digital communications or digital advertising specialist with the drive to make real change as part of the climate movement, send us your most up-to-date CV to be considered for this purposeful, exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 90,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.