Digital Display Manager – Fashion
- Posted 24 May 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £55000 + 10% bonus
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a world leader in online fashion and due to continued growth, they are looking to hire an experienced Digital Display Marketing Manager to oversee all paid display campaigns. In addition to hybrid working, our client offers a performance-based bonus, private healthcare, excellent staff discount, and a brilliant company culture. This role is 3 day in the stunning central London office and 2 days from home.
As Digital Display Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the display marketing proposition for performance marketing and brand campaigns for four of our clients’ global brands. Working with the team, you will monitor media budgets, build their programmatic offering, and define plans for both brand and performance activations. Our client is looking to bring on board a digital expert who is passionate about developing strategy, building strong relationships, and achieving sales and new customer acquisition targets.
What do I need?
- Experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies across multiple platforms
- A history of working in a large corporate setting
- Strong understanding of performance marketing, analytics, and display
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starting, organised, and results-oriented team player
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject is a bonus
- Performance based bonus
- Excellent staff discount
- Great pension scheme
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Flexible working (2 days WFH, 3 days in the office)
- Collaborative and fun company culture
If you are a digital display marketer with a passion for fashion, send us your most up-to-date CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.