Digital Designer – Education
- Posted 26th October 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £45000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a leading educational institution, are looking to onboard a talented Digital Designer to join their growing team. They are an international organisation, operating in over 60 countries worldwide with the aim to inspire both teachers and learners. Our client is committed to fostering a positive working atmosphere and they offer great benefits (see below for the list!). This role is a hybrid role with 4 days WFH per week, and 1 day in their London office.
As Digital Designer, you will identify UX/UI challenges across the website and marketing campaigns, design effective solutions to support customers, and work alongside developers and the marketing team to bring your designs to life!
What will I be doing?
- Understand user needs and translate these into user journeys, interfaces, and campaign assets
- Develop creative ideas and deliver a great user experience across their website and marketing campaigns
- Create wireframes, prototypes, designs for new features and product ideas
- Create social media designs in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to ensure a high-quality end product
- Develop an effective design system for the website
- Maintain design documentation, brand stewardship and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Implement minor changes to the front-end of the website with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years’ design experience
- Strong understanding of user-centered design practices and UX design processes/tools
- Experience designing interfaces
- Keen multi-tasker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take on large digital projects
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce, web design, and digital technologies
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- A history of creating wireframes and working knowledge of HTML and CSS Frameworks
- A strong design portfolio and experience across various digital channels
- Knowledge of SEO is a huge bonus!
Company benefits include:
- 28-day annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Multi-site working
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- 2 personal ‘Duvet Days’ per year (1 can be taken every six months)
- Attractive office environments in central locations
- Specific local discounts and offers
- Contributory pension scheme up to 10% with Aegon
- Reimbursed eyesight tests and money aid for glasses
- Private medical insurance with AXA PPP
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Free Music and Drama examinations
If you’re a creative and communicative Digital Designer looking for a role that offers plenty of varied responsibilities, then we would love to hear from you! Please send over your most up-to-date CV today.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 75,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.