Digital Account Manager – Media Agency
- Posted 28 June 2021
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £44,000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £44,000 + benefits|
Our client is a fast-growing, high-performing media agency who uses heart, science, and art to take brands to the next level. They are currently in the search for a proactive, communicative Digital Account Manager who can perform well under pressure. Our client has a fantastic company culture and provides a supportive working environment, offering excellent training opportunities, knowledge sharing sessions, and external training. They additionally offer many wider company perks including flexible working hours, social events, and a generous holiday allowance.
As Digital Account Manager, you will work across paid search, paid social, and display and you must have an eye for detail, a history of team leadership and knowledge of how to tackle problems and form a plan.
What you will be doing:
- Managing full digital strategy
- Liaising with media partners to develop relevant channels
- Overseeing copywriting, paid search, and paid social campaigns
- Training and managing the Digital Account Executive
- Working alongside clients
- Working closely with the business management team
You must have:
- 3 years of hands-on experience with paid search and social
- A history of using Google Ads and Facebook
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Client-facing skills
- Experience of running direct response campaigns
- Management experience
It would be nice if you had:
- Independent agency experience
- A history of using financial tools such as Prisma
- Tracking and tagging experience
So, if you’re an adaptable, flexible, multi-tasker with a history of working in Paid Search and Paid Social, send us your most up-to-date CV now for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit us and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.