Up to £30,000 + bens
Exciting opportunity for a creative Designer looking to join a prestigious global firm. This Designer role is a temporary position and will start immediately. As Designer you will be working with a friendly, welcoming and supportive communications team, in a fully remote role. The global team are spread out in around 90 countries and have always worked remotely.
The Designer will take on a hands-on role responsible for designing and producing exciting visual content to help promote what they do as a globally respected firm. The role will cover both design, print and UX/UI digital elements so they need a real all-rounder with a passion for design.
Our client are looking for an ambitious designer with strong experience in designing engaging and intelligent digital experiences. Working across digital launches, website design and events, you will be responsible for generating ideas, developing technical scopes and implementing new design elements. For this position it is essential that you have experience in user interface design and user experience design.
Who are you?
- Free to start immediately and happy to work in a temporary contract
- A strong understanding of user-centred design best practices and how design can achieve strategic, brand and business objectives.
- Creativity that spans across graphic and digital design
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies and basic coding skills
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong video editing skills
- Degree in web design/graphic design/interaction design or visual arts subject
- Proven industry experience as a Designer covering digital/UX/UI and graphic design
If you’re an experienced Designer who possesses a creative flair and can start immediately, please apply with your most up to date CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.