Up to £35,000 + bens
Our client is a leading global brand in the UK with a serious fan base! Due to growth they are looking for a Senior CRM Executive to harness the power of CRM and champion these channels within the business, create and optimise all automated journeys and campaigns from concept to fulfilment and analysis. Role is remote for now and then based central London when they return to the office.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, the Digital and CRM Executive will be responsible for the development, execution and continuous refinement of email and digital marketing that drives improvements in the way the brand communicates and acquires customers.
You will need to be a fantastic content writer with experience in adapting your style to suit a range of audiences, excellent organisation skills, an analytical mind and a passion for digital CRM.
- Develop, implement and launch the UK CRM strategy/plan across the marketing mix, delivering consistent messaging across all channels
- End-to-end management of CRM campaigns from development to execution
- Build relevant newsletter, lifecycle and automated trigger journey campaigns based on data analysis
- Manage customer database, segmentation & data protection preferences to CRM activity
- Develop leads, prospects and retargeting campaigns
- Keep on top of competitor communications and trends, providing new campaign recommendations
- Manage external designers/agency to produce marketing collateral for marketing campaigns,
- Embrace and convey the brand voice and positioning across the UK market
- Work with the Marketing team to produce the most engaging content relevant to the target audiences
- Maintain a digital CRM calendar, measure, evaluate and provide reporting on all Digital & CRM marketing initiatives
- Embrace messaging across all marketing efforts, while raising awareness for corporate social responsibility
- Maintain a pulse on trends, industry happenings and the competitive marketplace
- Extensive experience in an email marketing/CRM position
- Exceptional communication skills and strong copywriting / editorial skills
- Experience in using email service delivery programmes
- Strong understanding of email performance and KPIs, segmentation, the operational process behind delivering email campaigns, analysing key trends and providing recommendations for future campaigns
- Experience using HTML to edit email content
- Be a digitally savvy individual who is keen on all things CRM and digital marketing
- Experience in working with and managing external agencies
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
If you’re a CRM Executive or Email Marketing Executive with the drive and confidence to make things happen, then we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV ASAP.
Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.