Up to £50,000 + bens
Are you a skilled content writer with a passion for writing in the DevOps/SRE sector?
Our global, fast-growth client is based both the UK and across America and are looking to form a content team to develop and lead the content function as part of the wider marketing team. You’ll be forming an essential part of this brilliant team of marketing and content experts, where your creative writing skills will be the driving force behind the company and will allow you to produce high quality and technical content for lead generation around the world.
This content writer will also produce engaging content for a range of marketing channels from blogs to e-books, podcasts and other related areas. You will be contributing to creative ideas which will allow input at all stages. This role will suit a really hands-on creator with an entrepreneurial outlook, as you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 5 years’ relevant content/writing experience, preferably in a start-up/tech environment
- A portfolio of prior content to share across 3 mediums i.e. (Blogs, Videos, E-Books, Webinars etc.).
- Excellent understanding of writing & editing tools & rules including punctuation & grammar as well as brand guidelines & consistent tone of voice.
- Strong project management skills alongside a flair for entrepreneurialism.
- Excel in both written & verbal skills.
- Strong academic background in in Marketing, Content, Editorial, Journalism (or equivalent)
This is a truly unique opportunity for a technical writer with the DevOps/SRE understanding to lead on a content function, do send over your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.