Communications Manager – Professional Services
- Posted 7th September 2023
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £60000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client, a successful professional services company, are looking for a proactive and experienced Communications Manager to join their growing team. This is a hybrid role, with 2 days in their stunning office space and 3 days WFH. In addition to flexible working opportunities and a collaborate working environment, our client offers a generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, corporate discounts and more!
As Communications Manager, you will play a pivotal role leading your team to develop and deliver a full content strategy, producing engaging content and campaigns to maximise brand awareness. Your main responsibilities include long-term planning of the content calendar, taking ownership of the newsletter, and managing the PR strategy to reach target publications. In addition to this, you will analyse website metrics and user behaviour to identify trends and insights which you will utilise to make improvements, as well as taking ownership of the SEO strategy and reporting.
This exciting and diverse marketing role would best suit an enthusiastic leader who can proactively manage a team, manage and develop the brand, and dive headfirst into overseeing all content and communications activities. If you’re an experienced Marketer who is looking for a role that offers plenty of ownership and autonomy, then we would love to hear from you!
What do I need?
- Strong experience in content management for B2B or professional services
- A passion for content – staying up to date with the latest trends, new technologies, and best practices
- Excellent project management skills (experience of using project management tools)
- Experience implementing SEO strategies and an understanding of best practice
- Experience of tracking content success & reporting findings
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage timelines & coordinate teams
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder collaboration
- A keen attention to detail
If you are an experienced Communications Manager looking to lead a collaborative, friendly team, then send us your most up-to-date CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 95,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.