Communications Manager – Non-Profit Organisation
- Posted 26th October 2022
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Up to £39000 + Benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Want to work for a well-known, ambitious, and devoted charity? Our client is looking for a creative and versatile Communications Manager to help develop, drive, and deliver impactful campaigns and projects. In addition to flexible working opportunities (3-4 days WFH), our client offers a generous holiday allowance, continued opportunities for learning and development, and plenty of social events.
You’ll play a key role in supporting the Communications Team, supporting their strategy for growth across all channels and have the chance to create moving and engaging content. The role will be an exciting mix of marketing and comms, start to finish project management, and engagement with supporters, partners, media, and ambassadors.
If you’re a content creation whizz and highly organised when it comes to planning and operate both strategically and creatively – this could be the dream role for you.
What do I need?
- Solid understanding of different marketing disciplines – especially content creation
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Management experience in marketing and communications (or the abilities to be a manager)
- Experience handling multiple projects, multi-tasking to deliver to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A talented writer, editor, and proofer with attention to detail
- Experience or clear motivation to work within the charity/health sector.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign are desirable but not essential
If you’re a hard-working and passionate, Content and Communications Specialist / manager looking to join a brilliant team, send us your most up-to-date CV today!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 75,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.