Client Services Executive
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £30,000
Our client is a global marketing consultancy who work with exciting, internationally-recognized brands to help improve relationships between companies and communication agencies. They act as impartial, independent advisors to help facilitate positive, successful business relationships. They playfully say that you can think of them as business marriage counsellors!
In this exciting Client Services Executive role you will be working hands on organising, coordinating, and implementing elements of client accounts. You will be an essential contact point with the team internally, but also with clients and agencies regarding programme management and execution.
Someone who is passionate about client service and effective at administrative tasks with a keen interest in data and analytical thinking will thrive in this role.
What will you be doing?
- Monitoring project workflow and management
- Overseeing data output and supporting data analysis
- Assisting in the creation of client report PowerPoints and Excel documents
- Liaising with clients throughout projects to provide progress updates
- Very strong analytical and interpretation skills (very confident with data)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive-thinking and solutions-focused mentality to issues as they arise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive client relationships
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work efficiently and meet deadlines
- 25 days holiday to start, plus BH
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive starting salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension scheme
So, if you’re interested in working for a collaborative, strategic, and rewarding marketing consultancy agency, send us your most recent CV now for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our contact us page and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.