Up to £42,000 + bens
Our client is a highly successful global medical products group and due to rapid growth they are expanding their team. They are looking for a Brand Manager from a medical, consumer goods or retail background to join the brand management team which sits within the wider marketing team and part of the global marketing hub. Brand Managers are typically given a product portfolio within their medical product remit, to create and execute the UK brand marketing strategy.
As Brand Manager you’ll gain global exposure on a key product and have opportunities to progress with full support for continued growth and development. You will be required to travel both nationally and occasionally internationally.
As an ambitious and creative Brand Manager you will be:
- Driving strategy for the medical brand and maximising sales turnover by setting clear direction
- Developing deep customer insights and translating them into effective brand positioning and promotional campaigns
- Delivering strong new product launches as required
- Demonstrating the ability to segment a market, select target audience and position effectively for the target audience
- In collaboration with Global Brand Managers, developing effective marketing strategies and high impact promotional campaigns
Skills and experience required:
- Strong brand or marketing experience, ideally within the medical or pharma sector
- Demonstrable evidence of growing brands, identifying growth opportunities and gaining alignment to execute against growth plan
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate accurately and compellingly to a variety of audiences
- Proven skills in brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, customer insights, project planning, and marketing program development
Our client takes pride in offering products that improve the quality of life for patients; they are looking for someone with a similar work ethic. In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV!
Are you looking for a different role? Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.