Brand Manager – Medical
- Posted 16th January 2023
- London (Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a highly successful, well respected global medical products company with a rich history of innovation and patient care. They are looking for a Brand Manager to join the brand management team which sits within the wider marketing team and part of the global marketing hub. Hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office with occasional travel in the UK and EU.
They are a company with employees at the heart of what they do, they offer a real work-life balance and support growth, development and career progression. As Brand Manager you will be:
- Driving strategy for the medical brand and maximising sales turnover by setting clear direction
- Developing deep customer insights and translating them into effective brand positioning and promotional campaigns
- Delivering strong new product launches as required
- Demonstrating the ability to segment a market, select target audience and position effectively for the target audience
- In collaboration with Global Brand Managers, developing effective marketing strategies and high impact promotional campaigns
Previous experience within medical or pharmaceutical marketing would be advantageous but they are open to FMCG experience or similar.
Skills and experience required:
- Brand management experience, developing a brand from start to finish.
- Demonstrable evidence of growing brands, identifying growth opportunities and gaining alignment to execute against growth plan
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate accurately and compellingly to a variety of audiences
- Proven skills in brand marketing, market and competitive analysis, customer insights, project planning, and marketing program development
Our client takes pride in offering products that improve the quality of life for patients; they are looking for a Brand Manager who wants to be part of a global team that really makes a difference. In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 80,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.