Audience Insight Manager – Environment & Sustainability
- Posted 19th January 2023
- London (Remote/Hybrid)
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a global communications organisation who specialise in bringing together diverse perspectives and backgrounds to find the best solutions to tackling climate change. They are looking for a strategic expert in innovative digital campaigns to join their global, dynamic team. In this Audience Insight Manager role, you will play a key role in gathering and utilising audience insights to design forward-thinking digital strategies to help achieve their mission of a safe and stable climate for all.
This flexible role can either be fully remote from the UK/EU or hybrid from their London office.
In this mission-led organisation you will help to create more political, media and public endorsement for action on climate change on an international scale.
As an Audience Insight Manager, you will use your expertise in digital tactic and strategies to build ground-breaking advocacy/social policy projects and data driven products, whilst supporting a network of digital communications experts worldwide. Using your strong experience of interpreting audience insights, you will play an active role in sourcing and translating these vital insights into actionable and effective advertising and communications.
For this role, you will also be involved in stakeholder and key partner communication and management, so the ability to build strong working relationships is key!
What do I need?
- Proven experience developing, implementing and analysing strategic digital campaigns and communications (e.g. social media/social listening, content creation, influencer campaigns, advertising)
- Strong experience and understanding of using audience insight for digital campaigns
- A strong interest in non-profit goals and an inclusive approach to climate change
- Brilliant budget, time, and project management skills
- The ability to curate innovative ideas for strategic communications
- An entrepreneurial, data-driven mindset
- A social media advertising expert (especially for Twitter, Facebook & Google)
- First-rate English written and verbal communication skills (fluency in another EU language is also a bonus!)
If you are a passionate digital communications, digital advertising, or audience insight specialist with the drive to make real change as part of the climate movement, send us your most up-to-date CV to be considered for this purposeful, exciting opportunity!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 85,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.