Account Manager – Digital Growth Agency
- Posted 24 May 2022
- Europe (Remote)
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £40000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Our client is a well-recognised, highly successful digital growth agency who work with a diverse client portfolio. They are on the search for an Account Manager with several years of experience to join our growing client services team. As well as remote working our client offers extensive training, Mental Health Days, flexible working hours and profit-sharing scheme.
What you will be doing:
- Lead contact across a varied client portfolio
- Work closely with ad operations and planning team to develop complex and insightful that meet the client’s business objectives
- Identify, lead and upsell opportunities across client portfolio
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews when required
- Work closely with project managers and planning team to ensure creative meets client
- Work closely with ad operations teams to ensure digital campaigns are generating impact for the client’s business
- Manage junior members of the team
- Digital Agency Experience
- Significant knowledge and experience of the digital marketing landscape (paid social, search and programmatic platforms)
- Comprehensive understanding of major analytics platforms and MMPs, including but not limited to, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AppsFlyer and Adjust
- Significant knowledge of data aggregation and reporting platforms, preferably Funnel.io and Google Data Studio
- Experience managing multiple clients within different industries and verticals
- Experience pitching new business, and making a significant contribution to agency revenue
Our client is looking for a driven, ambitious individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a leading growth marketing agency. So, if you’re interested in joining a collaborative and rapidly growing team, send us your most up-to-date CV (please make sure your application is in English).
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit our website and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. You can also visit us on LinkedIn and join our community of over 65,000 followers. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.