Client Engagement Manager – Content Agency
- Posted 12 November 2021
- Permanent / Full time
- Up to £50,000 + benefits
- Spotlight Recruitment
Permanent / Full time|
Up to £50,000 + benefits|
We are delighted to be working with this client – a leading specialist content agency that creates award-winning content for their roster of exciting clients. They create magazines, online content, podcases, infographics, and more!
This role is remote, however, there may be occasional meetings in London or Glasgow so ideally candidates will be within reasonable commuting distance of one of those cities. This is one of our favourite clients who offer a fully flexible role, with close collaboration with internal marketing and comms teams.
Client Engagement Manager Day-to-Day:
- Project management and delivering content for clients mainly in online content, email, and print.
- Managing timelines and budgets to ensure KPIs are met.
- Understanding clients’ goals and ensuring deliverables meet their objectives.
- Building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with clients.
What do I need?
- 2+ years of experience within an agency (essential).
- Ability to deliver digital projects (email marketing, video, audio, and online content).
- Experience using data to inform decisions and marketing strategy.
- Fantastic client engagement skills (a good sense of humour and the ability to put people at ease is a big plus!).
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects.
The Perks + Benefits:
- Discounted gym membership
- Early finish Fridays
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel card loan
- Ongoing commitment to your training and development
If you are an Account Manager, Account Executive, Client Services professional, or work in another client-facing role with an emphasis on project management, please apply with your most up to date CV today for immediate consideration!
Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search, so visit us and share your CV so we can keep you updated on the latest marketing, digital, agency and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.