Up to £45,000 + bens
Our client is a highly respected communications and PR agency who possesses an impressive roster of clients, delivering innovative PR strategies to ensure maximum media exposure. They work widely with disruptive start-ups, financial & investment and tech companies. The team are innovative and driven, this role will take on some of the key accounts so strong experience working in the agency world of PR and communications for finance and investment is essential. They complement PR work with content marketing services, such as report writing, blogs and social media helping clients to communicate effectively with potential customers, whether that’s through the media or via their own website and social media platforms.
As Junior Account Director you will develop PR strategies that get their clients high quality media coverage, managing the account and the delivery of content and PR campaigns and will be responsible for line managing more junior members of the team.
What do I need?
The Junior Account Director needs a confident demeanour, strong work ethic and positive attitude that will enable you to communicate well with journalists, clients and colleagues alike. You will need a strong aptitude for absorbing information on new subjects and be able to pinpoint links between what’s being talked about in the media and clients’ services. Excellent writing skills are needed to produce engaging copy for a range of audiences. This role will assist in developing and presenting pitches for prospective new clients and there are opportunities for progression. In addition:
- At least four years’ experience working in PR, within an account management position
- An ability to develop, implement and manage creative PR campaigns, while also tracking success to ensure clients’ KPIs are met
- An interest in current affairs and a strong knowledge of finance and investment
- Excellent writing ability, attention to detail and proficiency in turning around copy that combines the right messaging, information and tone
- An ability to manage own workload and time efficiently
- An aptitude to manage others in a team and oversee campaigns from start to finish
- Solid presenting skills are useful, whether that is to internal or external stakeholders
- An existing network of contacts within the press, or a recent coverage portfolio, is a significant plus
- A general understanding of B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, as well as SEO and social media strategies, is also a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful PR agency. In order to apply, please send over your most up to date CV.